Sunday, December 15, 2013

Birthday sleepover

When I asked Chance what he wanted to do for his birthday this year he said he didn't want a big party with lots of people. He just wanted one friend, Emory to have a sleepover. So that's what we did.


This picture was taken during the only 15 minutes they were sitting still all evening. We stated a movie but I think they really only sat on the couch to drink their juice boxes because soon after they were playing with Legos and hexbugs once again.


They were up EARLY the next morning so after more playing and breakfast we went bowling.  It didn't take the boys long to decide to team up against me and in a kids vs me matchup they won everytime.

 I'm good but I'm not that good. That's rounds 1,2 & 3 in order. Chance broke 100 in round 2, there were bumpers but still.


This last picture is of the boys playing Weeping Angel tag, yes they watched a bit of Doctor Who.



No comments: